- Myanmar International School Yangon (MISY) was established in August 2009 and is located in Yankin township, Yangon Myanmar.
- MISY is an all-through school, catering for students from early years (nursery and reception) to year 13 (sixth form)
- There are a wide variety of after-school activities, including sports programmes and community based projects to enhance the learning experiences of all students.
- MISY has a sister school in Mandalay which opened in 2018. This campus currently caters for students from early years to year 12.
- Both are Cambridge accredited and MISY Yangon became a Council of International Schools (CIS) member in 2020.
We believe, “out of many comes unity,” having many students from varied backgrounds and nationalities blending together to share ideas and experiences will lead us to work together and prosper. The lit candle in our crest symbolises the brighter future we will provide for our students. The letters M.I.S.Y. are combined together to signify togetherness and the family atmosphere at our school. The multi colours of our crest illustrate how the different colours show unity of the cultures represented at MISY. They come together to create something with quality, value and excellence.